2008年5月23日 星期五

God never forget




I will be travelling Japan this coming Sunday, 6 days 5 nights with my colleague and her family.
I don't change much Japanese Yen cuz I don't make much budget to buy something back. Japan's living cost is just too high, may be 2.5~3 times Taiwan. What else can I buy then? So I only get 10K Yen changed. The trip itself is enough for me to enjoy, not necessarily shopping. I can't afford to buy something expensive by the way.

Anyway, I am just looking forward to this coming Sunday.

However, I received a surprise from Pastor Daniel tonight.
I just shared my story of angel being sent before this CNY. I am a grown-up, though still being single, I used to give away Ang Pow to my parents, my nieces and nephews, and perhaps some other relatives. However, it looks like that nobody remember to give me a blessing.
Then I complained this to Andrew while he wished me to get a big Ang Pow during CNY. It scarcely happended and I guess I wouldn't have received any.

I don't know if my Heavenly Father had told Daniel secretly. Just 2 days after I whinned, and before I went back to Malaysia, Daniel passed me an envelope with something inside. I didn't know what it was inside at that moment, but I was sure that was a blessing indeed and I did think there is a AngPow inside.

I received it with much appreciation and I even thought of only open it up when it was CNY. However, my curiousity just drived me to open it after I came back home.
I was shocked when I opened it. It was a NTD5,000 Ang Pow - the biggest one I had ever received.. OMG


I just wonder if it was given by Daniel or his wife, so I made few calls to them to clearify it out. It was Daniel!!!
When I asked him why the AngPow is so big, he replied "it is ok then.. just remember to buy some presents for your mom" in very easy way.. WOO...


My pastors themselves don't even switch on the air-cond when they stay alone in the office, but generous enough to give others. We all know that they didn't get any fixed salary since the day they began to serve God. What a servant!!
So, I receive another cash gift tonite - 10,000 Yen.





Thanks God. You never forget. It is not the money count but LOVE.

沒有留言: